Family

Family

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today Nathan and I celebrated the wonderful Father Chad is! The morning was nice and relaxing with Nathan and I making Chad's favorite breakfast of sweet cornbread waffles, scrambled eggs, fruit and coffee. Chad made his way downstairs after getting to finally sleep in for once :) At breakfast Nathan was excited to give Daddy his cards and gift he made
Big smootches for Daddy!
.

So, for some reason the pictures are not dragging to where I want them to so the pictures are definitely out of whack. On with the story anyway. We headed to church and home for naps and had a plan to head to the pool afterwards. We were pleased to see the sun was out once we all woke up and headed to the pool! It was a great day to be there and everyone had a blast! Nathan loved the slide as always and even enjoyed the lazy river with Daddy.

Nathan and I have had a wonderful day celebrating the husband and Daddy that Chad is. He blesses our lives more than he will ever fully know. One of the aspects that I adore about Chad is how when I'm totally stressed and frazzled - he has an over abundance of patience that carries us all through the moment. Bless you, sweet husband! You help keep me sane.

One of the most precious moments this morning between Chad and Nathan was when they were on the computer looking at the photo books I've created. Nathan turned to Chad and said, "You're my best buddy, Daddy. I love you." and he gave him a huge hug and big kiss. Melt my heart. Thank you Jesus for Chad!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

It's easy to see that Nathan will be a great man of God thanks to the love and example of his Daddy!