
It's been so much fun snapping photos of my adorable boys! Aaron is a great sleeper, so getting pictures of him all snuggly and sleepy isn't too difficult.


It was quite adorable one night, Nathan wanted Aaron to join him for stories before bedtime. Chad used to read the book, "Oh, Baby the Places You'll Go" to my belly and Nathan would join in. He can actually recite about half the book.

Aaron already loves story time with Daddy! It's still wild to me that I have two boys. I just love this picture of Chad with his boys!
These photos crack me up of Nathan. It's hard to believe that he ever fit into these things!
This next photo is to cement into history that my eldest son does like to and does know how to clean! I'm sure I'll have to break this out once he gets a little older and tries to claim he doesn't know how to clean floors. I can also break this out for his future wife :) Lord willing!!
It's always fun to hang out with baby Aaron after bath time!
It's still crazy to think that Aaron may someday be bigger than Nathan. Just too wild to wrap my mind around right now. I want to keep him all snuggly!
1 comment:
Very cute pictures of the boys! I love the cuddly sleepy ones.
And he's so well dressed ... ;)
Post a Comment