Family

Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

3 months!

It's amazing how fast Aaron is growing. I'm utterly shocked that he's already 3 months old and I'm back to work. We are finding that it definitely takes longer to get both boys ready to go and to daycare and us to work on time in the mornings.

Aaron loves to hang out on the changing table for some good face to face smile sessions. Nathan was the same way. He's loosing his bobble head and gaining plentiful little fat rolls. He's sleeping thru the night (thank you, Jesus!!) and still taking plenty of naps for Mommy.



3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh my word! I can't believe how he's filling out! So deliciously adorable!

PS: Super cute onesie in the 2nd pic ;^)

roduns said...

Wow! If I didn't know better, I would have guessed that the sailor pic was Nathan!!! Amazing!

Erin said...

He is growing SO much! Can't believe how much he is starting to resemble Nathan! Hope all is well with the Pella VL's! Love!