Sunday morning before my birthday we went out to breakfast with family and headed to church. Aaron thought he was pretty cool stuff with my old cell phone.
Family
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Shay's Birthday
I know, I know. I've been terrible about updating the blog lately :( My birthday was the end of March if that tells you anything...
Sunday morning before my birthday we went out to breakfast with family and headed to church. Aaron thought he was pretty cool stuff with my old cell phone.
I just love Aaron's big attempt to be seen with his full blown "Cheese!!" smile
Uncle Seth and Aaron hamming it up at the other end of the table
Monday night Chad made me a delicious steak dinner. Yum - my favorite! Aaron thought my outfit wasn't complete without a Hawkeye helmet. Looks nice, don't you think?
In April then we got together with amazing friends to celebrate Sarah Lubach's and my birthday. Us ladies first met at the mall for pedicures and some light shopping. Nothing like pampering yourself and enjoying great conversation! It was an evening full of laughter and wonderful memories. It's truly a joy to share life with these amazing friends!
Sunday morning before my birthday we went out to breakfast with family and headed to church. Aaron thought he was pretty cool stuff with my old cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment