Family

Family

Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Fun & Costumes

One of the things we love about Fall is carving and decorating pumpkins. We purchased a couple from a pumpkin farm and grew a few of our own as well. Nathan and I had fun scooping out all the mushy gushies as we like to call them. Aaron had more fun painting his pumpkin than sticking his hand inside the cold pumpkins.

Nathan didn't mind digging right in!

Chad's job is the carver. I think he's growing tired of this part of the project so it may be my turn next year to do it...Or I have to pick easier things for his to carve! :) I picked an owl on a limb and Nathan picked a skull and cross bones - very Pirate



On Halloween day we made Halloween sugar cookies and decorated them. I think Aaron managed to eat two cookies in that process and devour quite a bit of frosting

Then of course the night wouldn't be complete without some Trick or Treating. Our Batman and Dinousaur had a blast! Until the evening ended that is....

Nathan wore this same lizard/dinosaur costume when he was 2 and it's so darn cute! Aaron is quite the mighty roarer so it was hilarious!

No comments: