Family

Family

Monday, January 30, 2012

2 months

Hmm, you want me to smile you say?
Well....maybe
I can't believe our baby girl is 2 months old already! The days (for the most part) are flying by and our kiddos are getting so big. This morning Camille had her 2 month checkup. She was a bit confused by her 8am outing as she would normally be placed back in her cozy cocoon of hibernation. The little girl has quite the chicken legs so getting 3 shots in them wasn't exactly her cup of tea. Oh, and boy is she a fighter! The gal had a hard time keeping her legs pinned down. She may be small, but she is mighty!
I was really curious to see the comparison between Camille and her brothers' 2 mo mile stones.
Nathan and Aaron were both 12 lbs 10 oz and 23 1/2"
Camille is: 10 lbs 10 oz and 23"
I thought she seemed to be more petite than the boys. She's long and skinny - not sure where she's getting that from!
I have to say, she's a much easier baby than either of the boys were at this point. I think the Lord really heard my heart and knows how much I can handle with so much change in our lives the past few months. I've heard people say that girls are "easier" when they are younger and then become more "difficult" as they get older. Not sure if there is any stock in that so we'll see! I'm just blessed beyond measure with a beautiful healthy baby girl and that's more than good enough for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.