Nathan has been quite the nurturing soul with his stuffed puppy Falco in particular lately. Making sure he has food and water and goes potty outside. I think he's trying to tell us something...But one day he thought he needed to gather a lot of stuffed items, put them on the couch for naptime and sing Amazing Grace to them from his rocking chair. Too cute!

Another morning he and Chad had fun talking on their cell phones before Daddy headed off to work


The other morning I was staning outside his bedroom and he was yelling, "Come on guys! Come and get me now! Come on guuuyyyss!" I just stood there and laughed which prompted the, "Come on! Open the door!"
This morning when Chad told Nathan to stop doing something Nathan proceeded to walk away and say, "Seriously." Are you serious? He will also do this nasal, throat snort thing when he thinks we are being "ridiculous." He'll actually even roll his eyes and look away! Wow - the person who said girls are more dramatic may never have had a boy! I'm sure there are differences, but "Seriously".
1 comment:
How sweet is that? Absolutely adorable.
As for the 'drama' - I wonder where he would get thinking that way ... no, seriously ;-P
Post a Comment