Can it be? Has my little baby actually turned 1? I still don't know where the past year has gone? Before I knew what was happening, the little baby I brought home from the hospital 2 weeks early was rolling over, then sitting in his high chair eating cereal, then scooting himself around, saying Momma and Dadda, crawling, putting everything in his mouth, then dun-dun-dun...WALKING! I just don't know where the time went! Don't get me wrong, I certainly don't miss the sleepless nights and perptual smell of spit-up in my hair and on my shoulder, but there is something sweet about those moments as well - sometimes a sweet stench - but sweet none-the-less.
We were all so excited to wish Aaron a happy birthday but big brother beat us all to it! Such a cute little duo. They are so awesome these two monkeys! They are truly starting to play with one another and Nathan tries to lug Aaron around - quite humorous. Aaron already knows his good defensive tactics, hair pulling! But there were only smiles, hugs and kisses this morning!

After work and school Uncle Seth and Auntie Heather headed down to play with us and wish Aaron a very happy birthday! He opened up a pre-gift (joint b-day party to come later) that included a fun ball and an awesome harmonica! We are happy to announce he does know how to play it correctly now after some help from Mommy :)

Nathan had to show off his dance moves as Uncle Seth jammed on Nathan's guitar. I don't know why, but somehow in the dance routine the shirt seemed to disappear...

One of Aaron's favorite things to do is take all of my nicely folded clothes out of the laundry baskets. So...that gave Chad an excellent idea for a party game! Load up the baskets and let the boys have at it. Good times had by all!

Thanks Uncle Seth and Auntie Heather for coming down to celebrate Aaron's big day with us! We are so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who love on this little (uh, not so little) guy. We love you Aaron Paul and can't wait to see all the incredible things God does in and thru your life!
No comments:
Post a Comment