
"Come on over to Adventureland, you know you'll have a fun-filled day!" I can almost hear you all singing that as you read it. It's quite annoying, I agree - but those were words were music to my ears as a kid. And they most definitely are to our oldest! A few weekends ago the entire (and I mean entire) Pella and OC VL's/Strouds/Grandma Van Wyk/ and Comfort clan - 19 in all - commenced upon the theme park on a questionable Saturday morning.
First up, the Gallion! Utterly priceless photos!!
The cousins take a nice stroll together


Oh man. This ride prompted many laughs. As we are all trying to take pictures Nathan hollers, "Why are we always taking so many pictures?!" Laughter all around. Not too long after that I hear some giggling from Nathan and him say, "This ride makes my pee-pee tickle!" Oh, dear me. Did my son just say that? Yup! Definitely one of those moments where you really shouldn't laugh but you just can't help it! What does a wise parent do in that situation? Um, turns around and covers said mouth as she stiffles intense laughter and wipes the laughter tears away.

What a great trip and we look forward to it next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment