Family

Family

Friday, June 10, 2011

Family of Five

A few weeks ago we told the boys they were BOTH going to be big brothers this winter and boy were they excited! I'm 14 weeks today and due December 8. Nathan loves being a big brother and is so excited he gives Aaron a big hug because he knows there enough love to go around

I just love Aaron's super excited face! We'll see how excited he is when he's not the "baby" anymore....

It's truly amazing to share the experience of being pregnant with my beautiful sisters...who are also pregnant! I wish I could say that this pregnancy is better than the last two, but alas it is not. I still think the term Morning Sickness is a complete joke! I feel good in the morning and early afternoon (most days) and am kneeling at one of the 4 toilets in our home almost every evening. I just hold out hope that I start feeling better soon! The end result is always worth it :)

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

So excited for y'all! Nathan will do a great job of teaching Aaron how to be a good big brother!

hapi said...

Hi Pella VL's, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog