I was rocking him before bed and as he laid his little head on my chest he typically places my hand over the side of his face. That night was no different and after a while he sat back, looked me in the eyes, took out his pipe (pacifier), placed his little palm on the side of my face, said, "I love you, Mommy" and kissed me. He put his pipe back in, placed his sweet head on my chest and put my hand back over his face. Oh, sweet angel, I love you too, buddy. I tucked him into bed and just wept with sheer joy having felt such a deep cleansing in my heart. It was like God reaching down and whispering into my heart his great love for me. Aaron, my precious boy, you are a messenger of the Most High to your Momma. I love you!
Family
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Tender Moment
I was rocking him before bed and as he laid his little head on my chest he typically places my hand over the side of his face. That night was no different and after a while he sat back, looked me in the eyes, took out his pipe (pacifier), placed his little palm on the side of my face, said, "I love you, Mommy" and kissed me. He put his pipe back in, placed his sweet head on my chest and put my hand back over his face. Oh, sweet angel, I love you too, buddy. I tucked him into bed and just wept with sheer joy having felt such a deep cleansing in my heart. It was like God reaching down and whispering into my heart his great love for me. Aaron, my precious boy, you are a messenger of the Most High to your Momma. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment