Family

Family

Monday, October 3, 2011

Photo Session

A few weekends ago we got Nathan's 5 year, Aaron's 2 year and our family picture taken at Digital Galleria. It's one thing I really truly dread doing each year but am always pleased with the outcome of the photos. It's such a crazy experience doing that all at once, but with their birthdays so close together, it just makes sense.
Does this boy look ornery or what?! I can't believe how much older Nathan looks! He has definitely left the little boy stage.

I was really quite impressed by how well some of the pictures of the two of them turned out together. Some of them were just so sweet!




The photographer didn't even ask him to pose this way - too cute!

What a dude

Ah, yes. This is how we see them most of the time. Silly, crazy, wild boys. We love them so!



It's so hard to believe that next year there will be another addition to this family photo! Will it be wearing pink or blue???

This picture just makes me smile b/c he's routinely running away and giggling!



The most handsome man I know and am incredibly blessed to call my best friend and hubby.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I know you dread the "event" but I always greatly enjoy your family photos! ... crazy since I'm just a mile away, but life takes us in different directions sometimes and so I miss you, friend! love, rainey

In My Own Words said...

Just happened to go to the next blog from mine and came across yours. I read with interest the entry about the tubes in your little one's ears. Both my sons had that done at the same age as your son and even though it's traumatic for the child, it's tough on the parents too, isn't it? My sons are 35 and 38 now and all is well. One day you will look back and say it's all for the better. You have a beautiful family, and I enjoyed your blog and great pictures. I was glad to have accidentally stopped by and read it. Have always wanted to see St. Louis and the arch, now after seeing your pictures, I will go for sure.