Family

Family

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Camille's Newborn Photo Shoot

Camille was such a little cutie today at her newborn photo shoot. I was amazed at how well she did and content she was thru it all. The gal there did a phenomenol job and made it very difficult for me to choose the photos. Camille will be 4 weeks old tomorrow and already I can't believe how much she is growing - although she's still wearing mainly newborn clothes!





So adorable in pink and

How precious! It's still a little shocking to have pink and a little girl to dress up. I wonder if she'll have hair like Nathan or Aaron - if it's like Aaron we may not see much hair on her until she's 2 years old!




This was my favorite picture of the day. I wanted something feminine-elegant and boy did she get that photo for me!



Her eyes are bright blue just like big brother Nathan







This little bear hat and diaper cover were so adorable!




No comments: