Family

Family

Friday, March 23, 2012

Camille's 3 month photo shoot

It's so hard to believe that Camille is over 3 months old already. She is growing like crazy as evidenced by her wanting to eat about every 2 hours earlier this week. In one week's time she went from fitting into her 0-3 month clothes to busting out of them and into her 3-6 month clothes. She is very fond of her papasan chair and I finally put her back into it this week b/c she just hasn't been sleeping well in the crib. She was so excited about her chair she took a 5 hour nap and then has slept all night long since then! I'm wondering where we can buy a bigger one!
I still think it's wild how blue her eyes are. Both she and Nathan have blue eyes and Aaron has brown eyes. Neither Chad nor I have blue or brown eyes!
She finally bust out her trademark big smile for us. She was so tired she wasn't into smiling very much. We really needed Chad or Nathan there to make her smile - mental note for 6 month photos!Even when she cries she's adorable!Camille is extremely fond of her little hands. She can almost fit her entire fist in there!I love her little bubble blowing smiles!Such a dollie!

No comments: