Family

Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

Family

Camille and Trigg had a playdate a week ago and Camille just wasn't up for a photo shoot so I quickly grabbed the opportunity this last Saturday while they were both awake. They were both just so cute checking each other out!

Camille with her Auntie Erin. Such beauties they are!
This morning the kiddos were all so sweet with each other that I just had to capture it to prove to them later that they do know how to get along! :)

When Camille woke up from her nap the boys ran upstairs and jumped into her crib with her. Oh boy! It's truly amazing what this girl puts up with and doesn't balk about. She just gives me this look like in the picture of, "Really, Mom? These boys are crazy!" I really wonder what she will have to say about her bigger brothers when she has the words. Heavens, I hope she uses words and not just shrieks!! I'm just so incredibly thankful that both the boys love their little sister so much and are so gentle with her (most of the time). Aaron has to be reminded that she is not a pillow from time-to-time. They both are quick to get her her pipe (pacifier) if she needs it and don't ever balk if they are asked to entertain her. They love to! My prayer is for strong sibling bonds that grow each year!

1 comment:

roduns said...

really, really love love love her outfit! she is adorable!