Family

Family

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School

Nathan started his first day as a kindergartener today.  He has been so excited for school to start and didn't express being nervous or anxious in the least.  All he kept saying was, "I'm so excited for school to start.  I just love to learn."  When he was little I was certain that I would cry when my first born started school.  I have to be honest - I haven't shed a tear.  I, too am excited for him to start school!  It has been an awesome summer but we are all ready for schedule and more structure.  I would like to hang up my referee shirt and whistle (during the day at least & until Camille is old enough to be a "bother" to Aaron).
 His expression here would make one think he's petrified! 
I can't wait to hear how his first day went :)

No comments: