A couple weeks ago on a Friday we went and got Nathan's 6 yr, Aaron's 3 yr, Camille's 8 mo photos and our family photo taken. We are always exhausted once it's done, but are always impressed with the results. Poor Camille had an ear infection so she wasn't in "top" smiling performance - but did pretty great considering! It's really so hard to believe we have 3 beautiful children. I seriously wonder where the years have gone b/c I honestly don't feel old enough to have 3 children. Sometimes Chad and I look at each other and say, "Are these really our kids?" Sometimes that's a sarcastic comment when they are acting up and other times it's a comment of amazement and joy.
These three are so hilarious together! Such personalities they have
This little girl brings us so much joy! When she smiles she really lights up a room and her whole body shakes in excitement!
Nathan J is growing up so fast it's scary. His favorite thing to do is stand next to someone and reach his hand up to place it on their shoulder to show how tall he is getting. He starts kindergarten on Tuesday and is so excited! He loves to learn and absorbs everything like a sponge
Oh man. Aaron Paul has to be one of the most hilarious children I have ever met! His comments, facial expressions, everything, is just so darned funny! By far, he is our strong-willed child. Lord, help up direct his passion!
Man, I wish I had those blue eyes!
Such a little jokster!
Yup, also VERY serious
Nathan has always been very photogenic. The photograper kept commenting that this was his favorite of Nathan and that he looked like a little Abercrombie model
The boys are crazy about Batman. Aaron loves to run around with his Batman mask and cape. You might have seen him running around town with it on even! The expressions on these two pretty much sums up their personalities quite well!
Never fear! Our super BatBoys will keep you safe!














1 comment:
Wow! Excellent pictures of everyone!!! Pretty awesome.
Post a Comment