We made it! Well....sort of. We personally have made it but my (Shay's) luggage is in limbo....still. I think some animal is going to make a home in my hair if I don't get to wash it soon. We are hoping and praying that my suitcase is in the Venice airport so we can go get it tonight since we leave for Sorrento tomorrow. Please Lord! Other than that and quite a few small fiasco's so far...this place is steeped in gorgeous architecture. We are in Venice enjoying the sights. We are learning our lesson about how expensive food and beverages are. Yipes! I'm hoping the feeling that I'm in a constant rocking motion will stop soon! Funny side not....typing on an Italian keyboard is quite different. Okay, this girl is in need of a shower and clean underwear (just purchased!). Small things are a BIG joy right now!
Buono sera
Buono sera

No comments:
Post a Comment