Family

Family

Friday, August 1, 2008

Say Cheese!

This morning we headed off to get Nathan's 2 year old pictures taken and we think it was successful. The hardest part of the entire experience of course is picking out what pictures to get! Of course you end up with more pictures than you know what to do with, hoping that others will think your child is as adorable as you think they are, wanting to put their smiling face on their fridge. We knew we wanted to do the John Deere pictures again this year so I had Chad stash the pedal tractor in the car and the boots in the diaper bag until it was time. Those pictures had to be last because I knew that no other pictures would be taken without the tractor in them. Nathan had more fun running behind all the curtains and playing peek than anything.

Here's something funny for ya. Just last night I managed to get some of his 1 year pictures in frames and now I have 2 year old pictures to put in them! Hey, life's been a little busy. Okay, okay, to be honest I couldn't find them until last week! Probably b/c I've been too busy hanging out on ladders painting.

We are super excited for the birthday party tomorrow and all Nathan can focus on is cake. I don't think he will be disappointed.

To check out his photos go to www.digitalgalleriadesigns.com select Shay Vande Lune and the password is nathan.

1 comment:

roduns said...

Such a good picture-taker! Hard to believe he is already 2! He is a sweet boy and we were happy to be at his party today. Thanks for having us!

Love ya,
The D's