Family

Family

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome Falco!

For Christmas Nathan got a puppy from his aunts and uncles and Grandma and Grandma Stroud. Nathan is plumb tickled with his puppy and named him Falco. Many have asked where Falco comes from. Well, Chad and I really like the movie The Replacements and the quarterback and lead character played by Keanu Reeves is Shane Falco. Chad named Nathan's stuffed puppy Falco a long time ago and the name just stuck. Falco is a Schnoodle/Maltese and the cutest little lap dog I've ever laid eyes on. He is a great puppy and is very mello. The other night Nathan grabbed Falco by the tail and was pulling him across the floor and Falco just takes it. Of course that meant an automatic time -out, but I was surprised Falco didn't turn around and try to nip at Nathan. I still haven't ever heard the dog bark! He loves his pet bed from Seth and Heather and lays in that all day or goes to his kennel to sleep. When Nathan is in bed or not around he will come out and frolick with Chad and I and his toys. Nathan is still having a difficult time learning gentle but is getting better. If it weren't for the occasional mishaps on the floor I'd say this is the best dog ever!
Click to play Welcome Falco
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: