Family

Family

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Eve

This year Tom and Wendy Vander Well hosted a New Year's Eve party at their house. It was an especially special evening of celebrating because they were married on New Year's Eve 3 years ago. That has to have been one of the most fun weddings ever!
We started out the evening enjoying some yummy appetizers and friendly banter.

Next it was onto the main course. Delicious strawberry spinach salad provided by the Parker's, scrumptious garlic chicken and home made bread from the Vander Well's, and Chad's famous pasta Milano.

Todd and Denise are ready to dig in and are enjoying an adult only evening before the very soon arrival of baby girl Schemper.A lovely group picture. I think I must have woken up for this one as I was already asleep on the floor while everyone placed some Wii bowling.

We always love getting to spend time together so there's always some pictures to commemorate the occassion!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like you had a great time and I LOVE the new blob background!