Family

Family

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Meet me in St. Louis

This summer we headed down to St.Louis with Grandma Great to attend Grandma Doreen's PQ Conference dinner and have some fun exploring St. Louis. We had a blast at the St. Louis Arch! We headed to the top and enjoyed the sights

The boys loved the view!



This is awesome Grandma Great!

Saturday night was the big dinner and everyone got all dressed up. Aaron was quite the charmer

Grandma Doreen and Papa Brent all dolled up and looking great!

Great job Grandma Doreen on all your hard work this year!

The dinner party was so much fun the boys were getting tired. Good thing there were plenty of comfy blankets and pillows around!

What a great weekend!


The funny story from the weekend happened on Saturday night. Chad and Aaron were sharing a bed and Chad ended up sleeping with the head where his feet would go to keep Aaron from kicking him in the back or stomach all night long. I was sleeping with Nathan in the other bed and around 2 in the morning I discovered that Nathan had wet the bed. BAD. I was trying to wake him up to move him and pulled the blanket to get him untangled and in the process ended up flinging him off the bed, onto the night stand and then onto the floor! He was so out of it and didn't know what happened. I was trying so hard not to laugh and had to go pick him up and get him into the bathroom to change him. There were no more pull-ups left so I scrounged for some underwear and shorts, put a towel down for him to sleep on and went back to bed. Nathan however is quite the snuggler and had me to the very edge of the bed the rest of the night. Needless to say Chad and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep that night! But it was still a great weekend and tons of fun!

No comments: