It's a big year for our Nathan. He starts Pre-K and becomes a big brother again! It is such a joy to watch him mature and become more of who God has created him to be.
Family
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Nathan turns 5!
I honestly don't know where the time has gone! Nathan turned 5 on August 3 and Chad and I took him to his favorite breakfast spot in town The Windmill Cafe. Two thumbs up!
I love the bond that Chad and Nathan have. It's such an amazing joy to watch these two. I always prayed for a man that would invite his son into manhood and I whole heartedly believe that is what Chad is doing for Nathan. He actively engages with Nathan and Nathan loves nothing more than to be asked to help his Daddy go to the farm and feed the animals, to help do yard work, to help with home improvement, etc.
My sweet Nathan. He is so eager to help his Mommy and love on me! We love our Tuesday and Thursday after school dates. Whether we are heading to the store, making cookies, making dinner or having a snack at Smokey Row - it's always a sweet time to talk and share life. I'm going to soak up this time that Nathan loves to have dates with his Momma and enjoy every moment before it becomes not-so-cool to it anymore.
It's a big year for our Nathan. He starts Pre-K and becomes a big brother again! It is such a joy to watch him mature and become more of who God has created him to be.
It's a big year for our Nathan. He starts Pre-K and becomes a big brother again! It is such a joy to watch him mature and become more of who God has created him to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ya look like the most cheerful and happiest family in the world.im a six grader and my name is christian and i wish all of ya luck
Post a Comment