Family

Family

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friday Night Fun!

Last Friday night we headed out to the lake for a picnic. Chad and I used to go out there quite a bit before Nathan was born and we figured he's old enough to start enjoying it as well. We packed up a yummy meal, football and golf clubs and excitement for a fun evening!

Nathan and Daddy are quite handsome fellows!Chad's cooking up some yummy turkey dogs while Nathan tries to wait patiently and nibbles on chips

Look!! The playground!But the night wasn't over when we left the lake! We headed over to Grandma Great's (Great Grandma Gloria) house to pick apples and Nathan had a blast! It was hilarious to watch him pull them off the tree!

I just love this picture! "Look, Mommy! I picked an apple!"
What? You don't want a bite of my apple? Well, then I'll eat it!

We had a blast helping Grandma pick some apples and she came to our house on Saturday afternoon to teach me how to make home made applesauce. I was so excited to learn and had a wonderful time spending time with Grandma. There was still another tree full of apples so Nathan and I went to Grandma's house again on Monday night and picked apples with Heather and Seth - which was a great time! See their blog for the fun times had. I can't wait till we go to the pumpkin patch in Grinnell!

No comments: