First we stopped at a beautiful building that sends you thru to an amazing garden where many Parisians spend their lunch time. We walked thru the park and found the home of Victor Hugo and went on a tour of his house that was quite fascinating. We finally found an Internet Cafe and let everyone know we made it safe and sound to Paris. We happened upon an incredibly large department store where everyone finds all the great deals in Paris and did a little shopping. Every country we go to it's tradition to purchase a ring, so I found a very beautiful one and walked out with some bling. We headed back to the hotel to get a little rest before dinner and the big envelope opening!
We were afraid we were not going to make it to the Eiffel Tower in time to go up, but we made it in plenty of time. It's a beautiful spectacle to behold in the evening all lit up. Every so often all the lights flash like a rock concert - it was gorgeous!

We made it to the 2nd level and decided to open up the much anticipated envelope that held the gender of our baby! I admit I was almost uncertain at that point whether we should open it or not (I didn't tell Chad this b/c I'm certain he wouldn't have opened it at all!) As the lights started to flash Chad opened the envelope and we gazed upon the not-at-all modest picture of our baby BOY! Chad was surprised as he thought it was a girl, but I had felt for some time that it was a boy. We just looked at each other and were like, well - now we have to figure out a boy name! We have great girl names already picked out, but find boy names are much more difficult to choose!
I'm excited to be the Mommy of two little boys! Lord, give me strength!
1 comment:
wow - the eiffel tower is so beautiful lit up at night - and I'm sure the pics don't do it justice.
what a fun place to decide to open the envelope!
Rainey
Post a Comment